Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Its objective is the stimulation of the lymphatic system to favor the circulation of the lymph, thus improving edematous pictures and retention of liquids.
Key Issues Treated
It is very effective in the post-surgical processes for cases such as hand or knee surgeries and hip prostheses. In addition, its usefulness in the treatment of the following:
- Traumatisms (sprains, fibrillary breaks, etc.)
- Vascular pathologies such as mild venous insufficiency (tired legs) and Venous ulcers
- Traumatic edemas
- lymphatic complication after aesthetic surgery
- Varicose veins
- Facial edemas
- Prevention of stress in pregnacy
- Arm edemas after breast excision (mastectomy)
- Postoperative edemas
- Improve the presentation of scars, decubitus ulcers, etc
The Lymphatic Manual Drainage is the treatment recommended to take care of the primary and secondary Lymphedema.
In addition to mitigating pain, Manual Lymphatic Drainage helps reduce certain types of edema and favors the processes of cicatrization and recovery of injured tissues.